66 Craftsman 1/2-drive Sockets with 31 Additional Tools
Fits (66) 1/2-drive sockets, (6) extensions, (1) ratchet, (2) adapters, (2) swivels, (10) inch hex keys, and (10) metric hex keys
Accommodates the 1/2-drive sockets, drive tools, and some hex keys from the Craftsman 543-pc set CMMT72000.
22-1/4 X 14-1/2 inches
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 97 Craftsman tools:
(12) 1/2-drive inch deep impact sizes from 3/8 to 1-1/16
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 3/8 to 1
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 1
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 13 to 24 mm
(9) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 13 to 22 mm
(12) 1/2-drive metric deep impact sizes from 12 to 27 mm
(1) 1/2-drive 72-tooth ratchet (Craftsman CMMT81749)
(1) 1/2 X 2 extension (Craftsman CMMT 43522)
(2) 1/2 X 3 extensions (Craftsman CMMT44133)
(2) 1/2 X 6 extensions (Craftsman CMMT44131)
(1) 1/2 X 10 extension (Craftsman CMMT44132)
(1) 1/2 X 3/8 adapter (Craftsman CMMT99222)
(1) 1/2 X 3/4 adapter (Craftsman CMMT99223)
(2) 1/2-drive universal joints (Craftsman CMMT99294)
(10) long ball-end inch hex keys, plus handle and holder
(10) long ball-end metric hex keys, plus handle and holder
This tool organizer was designed to fit all the 1/2-drive sockets and drive tools from the Craftsman 543-pc set CMMT72000. This newer generation of Craftsman tools (mostly made in Taiwan) has a pattern of diagonal markings on the ratchets. Most of the tools are stamped with part numbers that begin with CMMT.
22-1/4 X 14-1/2 inches (inside width by inside depth)
It is possible to trim this organizer to fit a smaller drawer. The minimum recommended size is 21-1/4 X 14-1/4 inches. Note that trimmed organizers are not returnable. Also, contact customer service to order an organizer trimmed or made with a different sheet size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.