94 Husky Impact Sockets and 9 Drive Tools
Fits (94) Husky impact sockets and (9) drive tools.
Accommodates the impact sockets and drive tools from the Husky 1025-pc set H1025MTS.
Caution: Recommended for minimum of 3-3/4 inches of drawer height.
14-15/16 X 19-3/4 inches
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 103 Husky impact sockets and drive tools:
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point inch sizes from 1/4 to 3/4
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point inch deep sizes from 1/4 to 3/4
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point metric sizes from 10 to 15 and 17 to 19 mm
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point metric deep sizes from 10 to 15 and 17 to 19 mm
(11) 1/2-drive 6-point inch sizes from 7/16 to 1-1/16
(11) 1/2-drive 6-point inch deep sizes from 7/16 to 1-1/16
(7) 1/2-drive hex bit sizes from 1/4 to 3/4
(11) 1/2-drive 6-point metric sizes from 13 to 19 and 21, 22, 24, 27 mm
(11) 1/2-drive 6-point metric deep sizes from 13 to 19 and 21, 22, 24, 27 mm
(7) 1/2-drive hex bit sizes from 9 to 15 mm
3/8 X 3 extension (H2DIMPEXT3)
3/8 X 6 extension (H2DIMPEXT6)
3/8 to 1/2-drive adapter (HIMPADP3DF2DM)
1/2 X 3 extension
1/2 X 6 extension
1/2 X 10 extension
1/2-drive swivel (H2DIMPUNIV)
1/2 to 3/8-drive adapter (HIMPADP2DF3DM)
This tool organizer was designed to fit the impact sockets and drive tools from the Husky 1025-pc set H1025MTS.
14-15/16 X 19-3/4 inches (inside width by inside depth)
It is possible to trim this organizer to fit a smaller drawer. The minimum recommended size is 14-7/16 X 19-5/16 inches. Note that trimmed organizers are not returnable. Also, contact customer service to order an organizer trimmed or made with a different sheet size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.