166 Craftsman Inch and Metric Sockets, Fits Version 2
Fits (50) 1/4-drive sockets,
(81) 3/8-drive sockets,
and (35) 1/2-drive sockets.
Accommodates all sockets from version 2 of the 298-piece mechanics set CMMT12039. This version of the set is made in Taiwan.
Caution: Recommended for a 3-5/8 inch or deeper drawer.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 166 Craftsman sockets:
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(13) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 4 to 14 mm
(3) 1/4-drive torx bits from T15 to T25
(13) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 4 to 14 mm
(13) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 1
(11) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 1/4 to 7/8
(17) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 6 to 22 mm
(15) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 6 to 19, 21 mm
(3) 3/8-drive spark plug socket sizes 13/16, 3/4, 5/8
(3) 3/8-drive phillips bits
(3) 3/8-drive slotted bits
(6) 3/8-drive inch hex bits from 5/32 to 3/8
(6) 3/8-drive metric hex bits from 4 to 10
(4) 3/8-drive torx bits from T30 to T50
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 3/8 to 1
(6) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 3/4
(10) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 13 to 24 mm
(6) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 14 to 19 mm
(2) 1/2-drive hex bits 14 and 17 mm
This tool organizer was designed to fit all the sockets from version 2 of the Craftsman 298-piece set CMMT12039. This version of the 298-pc set is made in Taiwan.
This organizer is designed to fit a toolbox drawer with inner dimensions of:
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches
(inside width by inside length)
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.