134 Craftsman Inch Sockets, Fits Version 3 Sockets
Fits (41) 1/4-drive sockets,
(53) 3/8-drive sockets,
and (40) 1/2-drive sockets.
Accommodates all inch sockets from the 299-piece Craftsman socket set 35299 except the 1/2-drive deep sockets.
Caution: Recommended for a 2-3/4 inch or deeper drawer.
Pockets sized to fit the 3rd version of this set.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 134 Craftsman sockets:
(11) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 12-point sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(10) 1/4-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 9/16
(13) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 1/4 to 1
(5) 3/8-drive 8-point sizes from 1/4 to 1/2
(13) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 1/4 to 1
(11) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 1
(11) 3/8-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 1
(15) 1/2-drive 6-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-1/4
(6) 1/2-drive 8-point sizes from 7/16 to 3/4
(19) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-1/2
This tool organizer was designed to fit most of the inch sockets from the Craftsman 299-piece set 35299. The pockets are sized to fit the 3rd version of the set which started shipping in late 2018. The sockets don't have "U.S.A." markings, and the 1/2-drive deep sockets are 3.0 inches long.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches (inside width by inside depth)
It is possible to trim this organizer to fit a smaller drawer. The minimum recommended size is 22 X 15-7/8 inches. Note that trimmed organizers are not returnable. Also, contact customer service to order an organizer trimmed or made with a different sheet size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.