51 Husky Screwdriver Bits with 12 Nut Driver Bits and 40 Hex Keys
Fits (51) screwdriver bits, (12) nut driver bits, (20) short arm hex keys, (20) long arm hex keys, magnetic handle, 1/4 X 5/16 ratcheting wrench, and 5/16 male hex to 1/4-drive adapter.
Accommodates the screwdriver bits and hex keys from the Husky 432-pc set H432MTS.
Available Drawer Sizes:
12-7/16 X 15-3/4, $29.50
13-1/4 X 15-11/16, $29.50
13-1/2 X 15-7/8, $29.50
13-3/4 X 15-3/4, $29.50
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 106 Husky bits and tools:
(4) phillips screwdriver bit sizes from #1 to #4
(4) slotted screwdriver bit sizes from 1/8 to 5/16
(5) slotted screwdriver bit sizes from 3 to 6.5mm
(6) hex screwdriver bit sizes from 1/8 to 5/16
(8) hex screwdriver bit sizes from 2.5 to 8 plus 10mm
(4) square screwdriver bit sizes from #0 to #3
(4) pozi screwdriver bit sizes from #1 to #4
(8) torx screwdriver bit sizes from T10 to T45
(8) tamper torx screwdriver bit sizes from T10 to T45
(6) nut driver bit sizes from 1/4 to 1/2
(6) nut driver bit sizes 6 and 8 to 12mm
(10) short arm inch hex keys in holder
(10) short arm metric hex keys in holder
(10) long arm inch hex keys in holder
(10) long arm metric hex keys in holder
magnetic bit driver
1/4 X 5/16 double box-end (ratcheting) wrench
5/16 male hex to 1/4-drive socket adapter
This tool organizer was designed to fit the short arm hex keys, long arm hex keys, screwdriver bits, and nut driver bits from the Husky 432-pc set H432MTS.
Four standard sizes are available. Contact us for pricing if you need a special size custom made.
|tool organizer drawings|
|12-7/16 X 15-3/4 inches||F-02518-R1||F-02518-R2||F-02518-R3|
|13-1/4 X 15-11/16 inches||F-02519-R1||F-02519-R2||F-02519-R3|
|13-1/2 X 15-7/8 inches||F-02520-R1||F-02520-R2||F-02520-R3|
|13-3/4 X 15-3/4 inches||F-02521-R1||F-02521-R2||F-02521-R3|
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.