42 Husky Hex Bit and Torx Sockets with 20 Ignition Wrenches
Fits (14) hex bit sockets, (21) torx bit sockets, (7) screwdriver bit sockets, (10) inch ignition wrenches, and (10) metric ignition wrenches.
Accommodates the hex, torx, and screwdriver bit sockets plus the ignition wrenches from the Husky 432-pc set H432MTS.
Available Drawer Sizes:
12-7/16 X 15-3/4, $28.00
13-1/4 X 15-11/16, $28.00
13-1/2 X 15-7/8, $28.00
13-3/4 X 15-3/4, $28.00
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 62 Husky sockets and wrenches:
(7) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes from 1/8 to 3/8
(7) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes from 3 to 8 plus 10
(5) 1/4-drive torx bit socket sizes from T9 to T25
(7) 3/8-drive torx bit socket sizes T20 and T27 to T55
(9) 3/8-drive security (tamper) torx bit socket sizes from T15 to T55
(3) 3/8-drive phillips bit socket sizes #1, #2, #3
(3) 3/8-drive slotted screwdriver bit socket sizes 4, 5, 6mm
(1) 3/8-drive square (pozi) screwdriver bit socket size #2
(10) ignition (stubby/midget) wrench sizes from 5/32 to 7/16
(10) ignition (stubby/midget) wrench sizes from 4 to 11
This tool organizer was designed to fit the hex bit, torx bit, and screwdriver bit sockets plus the ignition wrenches from the Husky 432-pc set H432MTS.
Four standard sizes are available. Contact us for pricing if you need a special size custom made.
|tool organizer drawings|
|12-7/16 X 15-3/4 inches||F-02514-R1||F-02514-R2||F-02514-R3|
|13-1/4 X 15-11/16 inches||F-02515-R1||F-02515-R2||F-02515-R3|
|13-1/2 X 15-7/8 inches||F-02516-R1||F-02516-R2||F-02516-R3|
|13-3/4 X 15-3/4 inches||F-02517-R1||F-02517-R2||F-02517-R3|
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.