116 Craftsman Industrial Inch Sockets
Fits (28) 1/4-drive inch sockets,
(45) 3/8-drive inch sockets,
(43) 1/2-drive inch sockets.
Accommodates all inch sockets from the 202-piece Craftsman Industrial socket set 29791.
Caution: Recommended for a 3-inch or deeper drawer.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 116 Craftsman Industrial sockets:
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5/32 to 1/2
(9) 1/4-drive 12-point sizes from 3/16 to 1/2
(9) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 1/2
(12) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 5/16 to 1
(5) 3/8-drive 8-point sizes from 1/4 to 1/2
(10) 3/8-drive 12-point sizes from 5/16 to 7/8
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 7/8
(9) 3/8-drive 12-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 7/8
(15) 1/2-drive 6-point sizes from 3/8 to 1-1/2
(13) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 7/16 to 1-1/4
(4) 1/2-drive 6-point deep sizes 9/16, 3/4, 15/16, and 1-1/16
(11) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 1/2 to 1-1/8
This tool organizer was designed to fit the inch sockets from the Craftsman Industrial 202-piece socket set 29791.
22-1/4 X 16-1/4 inches (inside width by inside depth)
It is possible to trim this organizer to fit a smaller drawer. The minimum recommended size is 21-5/8 X 15-1/2 inches. Note that trimmed organizers are not returnable. Also, contact customer service to order an organizer trimmed or made with a different sheet size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.