136 Wright Sockets
Fits (37) 1/4-drive sockets, (38) 3/8-drive sockets, (49) 1/2-drive sockets, and (12) hex bit sockets.
May be trimmed to fit a variety of drawer sizes.
24 X 18 inches
This foam tool organizer is made from closed-cell polyethylene tool foam. It has been precision CNC-cut to fit the following 136 Wright Sockets:
(9) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 3/16 to 1/2
(10) 1/4-drive 6-point sizes from 5 to 13, including 5.5 mm
(9) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/16 to 1/2
(9) 1/4-drive 6-point deep sizes from 5 to 13
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 3/8 to 7/8
(10) 3/8-drive 6-point sizes from 10 to 19
(9) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 3/8 to 7/8
(10) 3/8-drive 6-point deep sizes from 10 to 19
(12) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 7/16 to 1-1/8
(18) 1/2-drive 12-point sizes from 13 to 30
(10) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 7/16 to 1
(9) 1/2-drive 12-point deep sizes from 13 to 21
(6) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes from 1/8 to 5/16
(6) 3/8-drive hex bit socket sizes from 3 to 8
This tool organizer insert may be trimmed to fit a variety of drawer sizes. The minimum size is marked on the drawing (see link below).
24 X 18 inches (inside width by inside depth)
It is possible to trim this organizer to fit a smaller drawer. The minimum recommended size is 22 X 11-3/4 inches. Note that trimmed organizers are not returnable. Also, contact customer service to order an organizer trimmed or made with a different sheet size.
Each FoamFit insert is designed for shadowing a specific set of tools. These organizers are made from high-quality tool foam with precision-cut pockets.
The pockets are cut up to 1/2 inch deep in 3/4 inch thick tool foam, or up to 1 inch deep in 1-1/4 inch thick tool foam. Most inserts require less than 2 inches of height to fit in a 2-inch drawer (unless otherwise noted).
Our tool foam is two layers of closed-cell polyethylene foam. The contrasting top layer is thermally bonded to the bottom layer for maximum durability. Three color combinations are available: black with red, blue with yellow, and black with blue. The foam is resistant to most oils and fuels.